Things to know after qualifying NEET Exam
Each Year, lakhs of students aspire to end up doctors. However, just a few get into MBBS courses in India. So, getting an MBBS path is an exceptional competitive technique. Over 18 lakh students compete every year to secure a seat in medical colleges in India. Step one for candidates seeking MBBS admission is qualifying for the NEET. (Medical Coaching Classes)
After qualifying for the NEET examination, there are a lot of factors a scholar needs to realize to get into medical university just as the university cutoff, college rating, counselling, and extra. On this blog, we are able to speak about the whole thing in detail approximately getting admission to Medical college after qualifying for NEET.
Let’s begin our discussion approximately Admission to medical university After Qualifying for NEET with no delay!
What After NEET Exam?
1. Calculate the NEET Score
Students can use this formula to calculate their NEET score:
Total Marks = (Number of correct answers)x4 – (Number of incorrect answers)x1
2. Predict NEET Rank
Use the total marks that you acquire from the above and expect ranks as in keeping with marks with preceding trends
What After Qualifying the NEET exam?
Candidates who qualify for the NEET examination could be eligible to participate in the counselling manner on the national, state, and AIQ levels. The NTA will bring together a list of NEET-UG-qualified applicants. Students should register at the MCC portal to participate in the counselling and seat allocation system. (Medical Coaching Classes)
The NEET counselling can be performed via MCC for 15% of the All India Quota, deemed/central universities/AFMS, and ESIC institutes. So, In the course of the MBBS counselling procedure, college students ought to be updated with NEET-associated statistics, pay the counselling fee, and fill out their path and college alternatives. Relying on the options stuffed through applicants, NEET AIR, reservation standards, and seat matrix, MCC will behaviour the NEET UG seat allotment. Candidates who’re given seats at some point of MBBS admission seat allotment need to document to the allocated institute.
NEET UG Counselling
|Conducting Bodies||AIQ: By Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) for the National Medical CouncilState Quota: Respective state authorities|
|Counselling Website||AIQ: mcc.nic.inState Quota: Given in the table below on this page|
|Seat Intake||AIQ : 15% of Govt Seats, 100% of Deemed and Central University seats, ESIC, AFMC, AIIMS and JIPMER seatsState Quota: 85% of Govt seats, 100% of private seats of the state|
Eligibility for NEET 2022 Counselling
- All applicants who clear the NEET exam will be eligible to apply for NEET counselling.
- Below AIQ, the ministry/MCC publishes an appropriate listing of certified applicants.
- There are kinds of eligibility criteria: standard standards and standards particular to vital universities.
- Applicants from specific categories have specific general NEET eligibility standards, such as the minimum percentage required. (Medical Coaching Classes)
- A candidate within the preferred category has to have a NEET rating of at least 50%. To be eligible for NEET counselling, General-PWD candidates should score 45%, even SC/ST/OBC candidates should score 40%.
Documents Required for NEET Counselling
The listing of files that candidates must convey with them whilst reporting to their allotted college or institute for seat affirmation at some stage in NEET counselling is supplied underneath. Please ensure you’ve got each the originals and printouts of these documents with you.
- NEET Admit Card 2022
- NEET 2022 Result Card
- Class 10 Mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12 Mark sheet and certificate
- Certificate of Birth
- ID Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Around 6-8 passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter