It is actually the action of working artfully to bring something about.
“if not for his shrewd engineering, the election would have been lost"
- Basically which means the idea of execution the idol of the creative application of scientific principles to design or develop structures, machines, apparatus, or manufacturing processes.
- Works utilizing them singly or in combination; or to construct or operate the same with full cognizance of their design
- To forecast their behavior under specific operating conditions; all as respects an intended function, economics of operation or safety to life and property.
ENGINEERING AS A STREAM:-
- There will always be a demand for skilled engineers in many different fields, some of which are exciting and beginning to emerge in the World economy. (Best Coaching Institute for IIT-JEE)
- As society develops and evolves the current infrastructure, products & public services that we have became outdated at lightning speed.
- The complexity of improving these utilities also increases which can place a huge burden on some Governments and economies. However, there is one group of people that have the responsibility to tackle these complex problems and move us towards a better future. We are Engineers and together we have the ability to create this future!
PROS & CONS FOR ENGINEER
- Engineering Is The Ultimate Field For Challenge And Creativity.
- This is that skill which you can apply anywhere."Best Coaching Institute for IIT in Pune"
- Engineers often escalate to management positions and earn excellent money over the life of their careers. “Best Coaching Institute for IIT in Pune"
- If a career in research is interesting, an engineering degree can pave the way to further study
- Great salary right out of school
- An engineering education can open many doors – with additional education, engineers can also become doctors, lawyers, writers, teachers, and business people. “Best Coaching Institute for IIT in Pune"
- An understanding of high level math gives a greater understanding of the world around you, and application of this to real problems can be very satisfying. “Best Coaching Institute for IIT in Pune"
- Abundant job opportunities worldwide
STREAMS OF ENGINEERING???
BE / B-TECH /B-ARCH
- BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (BE):-
- Bachelor of engineering is the degree for UG engineering students its of four to five year degree of graduation as an engineer. A B.E. has a greater emphasis on technical engineering aspects, for example, electronics and electrical circuits, than the B.Sc. However, topics covered in B.E. can overlap with B.Sc.
- A Bachelor of Engineering degree will usually beundertaken in one field of engineering, which is sometimes noted in the degree postnominals, as in BE(Aero) or BEng(Elec).
- In India, the Bachelor of Engineering degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of engineering study and research.Institutes of national importance, like Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and National Institute of Technology (NIT), offer Bachelor of Technology (B-Tech) degree since the courses they offer are exclusively engineering related.
- Some Indian universities, mainly private institutes which are affiliated to regional universities, offer engineering degree under the name of Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng); but whichever name is used, the degree course follows the standard curriculum laid down by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the University Grants Commission (India) (UGC).
- It is goal of to create a research base of information desk to develop expertise and facilities for conducting training programmes for people from industries and other institutions. Best Coaching Institute for IIT in Pune"
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY:(B-TECH)
B-Tech is Information Technology meets the computational needs of business with an emphasis on technology.
- The exponential growth of user expectations and the increasing workload has created immense requirements for the professionals in the field of Information technology.
- The course focuses on complete software development life cycle, database system, knowledge discovery with judicious blend of technical skills.
- Graduates after doing this program get placed in organizations like Google, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Cisco, Intel, Samsung R&D, Honeywell, Deloitte, etc.
Objective of doing this is:-
B-TECH graduate will be able to:
- Demonstrate technical competence to work in IT sector
- Analyze, design, and provide solutions to professional needs
- Pursue higher studies, carry out research and development in evolving technologies, and demonstrate professionalism
- Engage in life-long learning, communicate effectively, and exhibit leadership skills
- Demonstrate sensitivity towards ethical and environmental issues, and social responsibilities
BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE:-(B-ARCH)
- Bachelor of Architecture, B. Arch is a five year graduate program in Architecture, design and structure of building covering the sociological, systematic and environmental aspects
- The subjects for the Bachelor of Architecture include Mathematics, CADD, Urban Economics and Sociology History of Architecture and Interior Design etc.
- Architecture is a profession for the people who have talents in artistic and aesthetic.
- There is always a demand for good architects so as to utilize the entire construction space in building projects.
- In the present scenario, architects are essential to plan and carry out building projects and to find solution for the problems related to this field.
WELFARE FOR STUDENTS IS:-
- Building projects and real estate is one of the largest sectors of investment in our economy; hence the profession is also getting recognitions and further career opportunities.
Can Apply knowledge of Computing, mathematics , science and Engineering to solve engineering problems.
- Can Identify , formulate and analyse complex engineering problems reaching solutions.
- Could Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design systems that meet the specified needs with cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- Can Use research based knowledge and methods to provide valid solutions to complex problems.
- Could create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern IT tools to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- Apply reasoning to assess societal, health, safety and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to professional engineering practice.
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in societal, and environmental contexts and demonstrate the need for sustainable development.
- Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities.
- Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse multidisciplinary teams.
EXTREME IN ENGINEERING:-
1.)Computer engineering/ Software engineering/ Information Technology
- In Computer Science and Software Engineering branches, both the hardware and software of computers is taught. This branch of engineering deals with all aspects of Information technology, like applications of artificial intelligence, robotics and computations used in modern industrial scenario. Software involves learning programming languages and operating systems, which may be used to develop application programs for man-machine interface.
- Computer engineering (also called electronic and computer engineering) is a discipline that combines elements of both electrical engineering and computer science. Computer engineers are electrical engineers that have additional training in the areas of software design and hardware-software integration. In turn, they focus less on power electronics and physics. “Best Coaching Institute for IIT in Pune"
- Computer engineers are involved in many aspects of computing, from the design of individual microprocessors, personal computers, and supercomputers, to circuit design.
- This engineering discipline is especially useful for integrating embedded systems into devices and machines (for example, several embedded computer systems are used to control and monitor the many subsystems in motor vehicles).
- Usual tasks involving computer engineers include writing software and firmware for embedded micro-controller, designing VLSI chips, designing analog sensors, designing mixed signal circuit boards, and designing operating systems.
- Computer engineers are also suited for robotics research, which relies heavily on using digital systems to control and monitor electrical systems like motors, communications, and sensors.
- Information technology (IT) is the study, design, development, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems, particularly software applications and computer hardware. In short, IT deals with the use of electronic computers and computer software to convert, store, protect, process, transmit and retrieve information.
- Software engineering is the application of a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the development, operation, and maintenance of software.
- The discipline of software engineering encompasses knowledge, tools, and methods for defining software requirements, and performing software design, software construction, software testing, and software maintenance tasks. Software engineering also draws on knowledge from fields such as computer engineering, computer science, management, mathematics, project management, quality management, software ergonomics, and systems engineering.
- (Best Coaching Institute for IIT-JEE)
- A mechanical engineer studies about production transmission and the use of mechanical power and designing, operating and testing of various types of machines.
- Mechanical engineering finds applications in all fields of technology. These engineers are required in various industries, such as automobile, chemical, electronics, steel plants, oil exploration and refining, technical wings of armed forces, and space research organization.
- (Best Coaching Institute for IIT-JEE)
3.) Acoustic Engineering
- Acoustic or Sound Engineering teaches students how to design sound-proof buildings and rooms, and develop techniques, and sound-absorbing materials to reduce noise.
- Correspondingly, it plays a key role in enhancing the sound quality for public platforms, such as auditoriums and halls. Acoustic Engineers work with construction companies involved in building large halls, buildings and public address systems; theatres and producers of large music systems or speakers.
- At a time when the real estate industry is experiencing an unprecedented boom, this discipline offers great opportunities.
- (Best Coaching Institute for IIT-JEE)
4.)Aeronautical / Aerospace / Astronautical Engineering
- An Aeronautical engineer is involved in developing various technologies related to aircrafts, spaceships and missiles. Aeronautics and astronautics are among the most popular of engineering disciplines.
- Most students wish to work with NASA after pursuing this branch of Engineering. One can join a space research organization or, can become an Astronaut. Some students may go on to work with airplane or missile manufacturing companies.
- Originally called aeronautical engineering and dealing solely with aircraft, the broader term “aerospace engineering" has replaced the former in most usage, as flight technology has become more advanced and includes craft operating outside the Earth’s atmosphere. In analogy with “aeronautical engineering", the branch is sometimes referred to as astronautical engineering, although this term usually only concerns craft which operate in outer space.
- (Best Coaching Institute for IIT-JEE)
5.) Biochemical Engineering
- Biochemical engineering is a branch of chemical engineering that mainly deals with the design and construction of unit processes that involve biological organisms or molecules.
- Biochemical engineering is often taught as a supplementary option to chemical engineering due to the similarities in both the background subject curriculum and problem-solving techniques used by both professions.
- Its applications are used in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and water treatment industries.
- (Best Coaching Institute for IIT-JEE)
6. Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical engineering (BME) is the application of engineering principles and techniques to the medical field. It combines the design and problem solving expertise of engineering with the medical expertise of physicians to help improve patient health care and the quality of life of healthy individuals
- . As a relatively new discipline, much of the work in biomedical engineering consists of research and development, covering an array of fields: bioinformatics, medical imaging, image processing, physiological signal processing, biomechanics, biomaterials and bioengineering, systems analysis, 3-D modeling, etc.
- Examples of concrete applications of biomedical engineering are the development and manufacture of biocompatible prostheses, medical devices, diagnostic devices and imaging equipment such as MRIs and EEGs, and pharmaceutical drugs.
7. Chemical Engineering
- Chemical engineering is the branch of engineering that deals with the application of physical science (e.g. chemistry and physics), with mathematics, to the process of converting raw materials or chemicals into more useful or valuable forms.
- As well as producing useful materials, chemical engineering is also concerned with pioneering valuable new materials and techniques; an important form of research and development.
- A person employed in this field is called a chemical engineer. Chemical engineering largely involves barfing and reproducing.
- Chemical engineers in this branch are usually employed under the title of process engineer. The development of the large-scale processes characteristic of industrialized economies is a feat of chemical engineering, not chemistry.
- Indeed, chemical engineers are responsible for the availability of the modern high-quality materials that are essential for running an industrial economy.
8. Civil engineering
- Civil engineering — one of the oldest branches of engineering and the first to develop scientific principles — deals mainly with construction.
- Their applications can be found in construction of buildings, bridges, roads, highways, flyovers and all kinds of structures for airports, railways and many other constructions.
- The real estate, infrastructure, and construction industry is growing at a very fast pace in India. These industries serve as excellent career options for civil engineers and architects. The salaries of civil engineers and architects have been growing exponentially in the last few years.
- Students of this branch of engineering study about developing various technologies related to automobiles and other vehicles as well as their design and production. With the growing automobile industry, this branch of engineering provides lucrative job opportunities and excellent compensation for fresh engineering graduates as well as experienced professionals.
10. Electronics engineering/ Electronics and Tele-Communication
- Electronics engineering essentially deals with the production of all kinds of electronic equipment, computers, medical and scientific electronic instruments and consumer durables.
- An electronics and communications engineer specializes in telecommunication equipment and processes. There is a high demand for electronics and communications engineers so as to meet the growing requirements of the telecom software development industry, telecom equipment manufacturers and service providers. New research and development in the wireless telecom standards has led to the creation of new opportunities for high-end research and development work.
- Electrical engineering is involved in developing, producing and testing of electrical and electronic machines, such as generators and motors.
- They also deal with power production and distribution systems. In India, telecom software industry has been hiring electrical engineers in great numbers.
12. Environment engineering
- This branch of engineering deals with prevention and control of toxic pollution like air, water, soil and noise. They also build environment friendly industrial processes.
- Environment engineers are trained in technologies related to public health, public works, waste management, and environmental protection and remediation.
13. Geomatic Engineering
- It is a rapidly developing discipline that focuses on spatial information. The location is the primary factor used to integrate a very wide range of data for viewing and analysis. Geomatics engineers apply engineering principles to spatial information and implement relational data structures involving measurement sciences, thus using geomatics and acting as spatial information engineers.
- Geomatics engineers manage local, regional, national and global spatial data infrastructures. Geomatics Engineering also involves aspects of Computer Engineering and Civil Engineering.
14. Mechatonic Engineering
- Mechatronics is the synergistic combination of mechanical engineering (“mecha" for mechanisms, i.e., machines that ‘move’), electronic engineering (“tronics" for electronics), and software engineering.
- The purpose of this interdisciplinary engineering field is the study of automata from an engineering perspective and serves the purposes of controlling advanced hybrid systems.
15. Instrumentation engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering is concerned with measurement and control of processes in industry. For example, an instrumentation engineer may be involved with production or design or maintenance of flow measuring equipment.
16. Nuclear engineering
Nuclear Engineering, as a field of study revolves around the technological application of nuclear energy for the production of energy and related equipment.
17. Systems engineering
- Systems engineering is geared towards the design and development of large and complex systems, such as the intercontinental ballistic missiles system.
- It uses results of systems theories and shares techniques with operations research and is akin to software engineering, which also tackles designing complex systems.
18. Polymer engineering
- This branch of engineering is concerned with production of Polymers, their processes and applications.
19. Petroleum engineering
- This branch of engineering deals in the production, storage and transportation of petroleum and natural gas.
20. Industrial/ Production engineering
- Both Industrial and Production Engineering apply engineering analysis and techniques to the production of goods and techniques, more particularly, mathematical models to simulate flow of work through the organization and to evaluate the effects of any proposed changes.
21. Metallurgical engineering
- Metallurgical engineering is concerned with the study of structure, properties, production and use of various materials – metallic and non-metallic.
- It deals with refining ores to a pure state (extractive metallurgy) and converting refined materials into useful finished products (physical metallurgy)
22. Marine engineering/ Naval architecture
- Marine Engineering is related to the production and maintenance of marine machinery and equipment which are used in commercial ships and naval bases.
- Naval Architecture deals with the design and construction of ships as well as other vehicles.
23. Mining engineering
- Mining Engineering as a field of study, is the integrated application of multiple scientific and engineering disciplines related to the extraction of natural materials from the earth’s crust.
24. Ocean engineering
- Ocean Engineering deals with the design and installation of all kinds of equipment used in large water bodies.
25. Textile engineering
- Textile Engineering is concerned with machinery and processes used to produce both natural and synthetic fibers and textiles.
IITS AND LOCATIONS, SORTED BY DATE OF ESTABLISHMENT.
|Serial No.||Name||Short Name||Founded||Established||Campus Size||Director||State/UT|
|1.||IIT Kharagpur||IITKGP||1951||1951||2100||ParthaPratim Chakraborty||West Bengal|
|2.||IIT Bombay||IITB||1958||1958||550||Devang Vipin Khakhar||Maharashtra|
|3.||IIT Kanpur||IITK||1959||1959||1055||Indranil Manna||Uttar Pradesh|
|4.||IIT Madras||IITM||1959||1959||620||Bhaskar Ramamurthi||Tamil Nadu|
|5.||IIT Delhi||IITD||1961||1963||350||V Ramgopal Rao||Delhi|
|6.||IIT Guwahati||IITG||1994||1994||704||Gautam Biswas||Assam|
|7.||IIT Roorkee||IITR||1847||2001||365||Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi||Uttarakhand|
|8.||IIT Bhubaneswar||IITBBS||2008||2008||936||R. V. Raj Kumar||Odisha|
|9.||IIT Gandhinagar||IITGN||2009||2009||450||Sudhir K. Jain||Gujarat|
|10.||IIT Hyderabad||IITH||2008||2008||576||U. B. Desai||Telangana|
|11.||IIT Jodhpur||IITJ||2008||2008||852||C. V. R. Murthy||Rajasthan|
|12.||IIT Patna||IITP||2008||2008||501||Pushpak Bhattacharya||Bihar|
|13.||IIT ROPER||IITRPR||2008||2008||545||Sarit Kumar Das||Punjab|
|14.||IIT Indore||IITI||2009||2009||525||Pradeep Mathur||Madhya Pradesh|
|15.||IIT Mandi||IITMandi||2009||2009||538||Timothy A. Gonsalves||Himachal Pradesh|
|16.||IIT (BHU) Varanasi||IIT(BHU)||1919||2012||400||Rajeev Sangal||Uttar Pradesh|
|18.||IIT Tirupati||IITTP||2015||2015||590||K.N.Satyanarayana||Andhra Pradesh|
|19.||IIT (ISM) Dhanbad||IIT ISM||1926||2016||458||D C Panigrahi||Jharkhand|
|20.||IIT Bhilai||IITBh||2016||2016||Session began-staffs not recognized||Chhattisgarh|
|21.||IIT Goa||IITGoa||2016||2016||Session began-staffs not recognized||Goa|
|22.||IIT Jammu||2016||2016||Session began-staffs not recognized||Jammu and Kashmir|
|23.||IIT Dharwad||IITDH||2016||2016||Session began-staffs not recognized||Karnataka|
TOP GRANT ENGINEERING HUB OF INDIA
|1.||National Institute of Technology Warangal (Andhra Pradesh).|
|2.||National Institute of Technology Tiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu).|
|3.||National Institute of Technology Surathkal (Karnataka).|
|4.||National Institute of Technology Delhi (New Delhi).|
|5.||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad (UP).|
|6.||Malviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur (Rajasthan).|
|7.||National Institute of Technology Calicut (Kerala).|
|8.||National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (Haryana).|
|9.||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur (Maharastra).|
|10.||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (Orissa).|
|11.||Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat (Gujarat).|
|12.||Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal (MP).|
|13.||Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar (Punjab).|
|14.||National Institute of Technology Durgapur (West bengal).|
|15.||National Institute of Technology Goa (Goa).|
|16.||National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (Jharkhand).|
|17.||National Institute of Technology Pondicherry (Pondicherry).|
|17.||National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (H.P).|
|18.||National Institute of Technology, Srinagar Garhwal (Uttarakhand).|
|19.||National Institute of Technology, Raipur (Chhattisgarh).|
TOP ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN PUNE
|1.||COEP:-(COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING PUNE).|
|2.||MIT:-(MAHARASHTRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY).|
|3.||CUMMINS:- (CUMMINS COLLEGE OF GIRLS).|
|4.||BVIT:-( BHARTIYA VIDYAPEETH INSTITUTE AND TECHNOLOGY).|
|5.||VIT:- (VISHWAKARMA INSTITUTEOF TECHNOLOGY).|
|6.||PICT:-(PUNE INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER AND TECHNOLOGY).|
|7.||MIT:-( MAHARASHTRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY)KOTHRUD.|
|8.||SINHAGAD COLLEGE OF ENGINERING.|
|9.||PVGCET:-( PUNE VIDHYARTHI GRIHAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY).|
|10||AISSMS:-(ALL INDIA SHRI SHIVAJI MEMORIAL SOCIETY).|
Looking for Best Coaching Institute for IIT-JEE in Pune & Pimpri Chinchward | Asquare is one of the Best Coaching Institute for IIT-JEE (Main+Advanced), JEE Main, Pre-Medical, AIPMT | NEET-UG | AIIMS, Pre Foundation Class VIII, IX, X, NTSE & Olympiads. ASQUARE is the one of the best coaching institute for IIT-JEE among all institute in PUNE for the preparation of IIT-JEE (Main+Advanced), JEE Main, Pre-Medical, AIPMT | NEET-UG | AIIMS, Pre Foundation Class VIII, IX, X, NTSE & Olympiads,
ASQURE TRULY BELIEVE IN NOURISHING STUDENTS POTENTIAL