The Asquare Classes is one of the best iit-jee crash course classes in Pune & Pimpri-Chinchward
Course is specially designed for most competitive and prestigious Medical Entrance Exams of the INDIA like JEE Main & Advanced and other state level Engineering Exams.
The course is conducted by highly qualified faculty team. Course contains exhaustive classroom coaching fortified with Mock Tests, Practice assignments. Well researched study material is backed with huge and important question bank.
- This course is conducted for that student who appearing JEE for the same year
- This course include concept relearning of highly weight-age topics from all topics.
- Frequent mock test series will give environment same as JEE Main & Advanced examination class room.
- Highly qualified , young and talented faculties give peak exam time key tricks to crack medical competitive exams where most of the students face problem
Facilities by the institute to the candidate is:-
- Library with availability of faculty
- Proper modules
- Question bank
- Proper personal attention
- Reference book.
- Hostel, pick and drop service is also available as per candidates requirement.
Schedule for the candidates:-
- Classes are normally held 6/ 7 days in a week and 6 hours duration per day normally.
These classes are conducted to clarify concepts (fundamentals as well as of JEE Main & Advanced level).from this institute students can get strong support and proper guidance by highly qualified trainer to crack their competitive exams.
Top Three Reasons to Join Asquare Classes for iit-jee crash course Program:-
- Better Clarity on Primary Topics and Course Material: IIT JEE Crash Courses assist you to comprehend primary concepts in PCM that have more emphasis in the entrance exam. Through a Crash Course, you can resolve your doubts with regard to key topics instantaneously. Besides, if you decide to choose the study material all by yourself, the task can be too immense, especially if you are a novice at IIT JEE. Therefore, getting yourself enrolled in a Crash Course would be a wise decision because you will have immediate access to carefully-prepared study material in addition to CDs, DVDs, videos, books, and much more that make learning a lot more simple and easy.
- Mock Testing: Thanks to IIT JEE Crash Courses, you can access thousands of questions and answers in PCM, which will give you a definite edge with regard to your problem-solving skills. Moreover, at the conclusion of each lecture, you would be tested on a variety of parameters for checking your comprehension of key concepts as well as applications. This will help you to gauge where you stand, so that you can devote more time to your weaker concepts.
- Guidance from Experts: Is there any match in learning the essential do’s and don’ts and all the handy shortcuts from highly-qualified and vastly-experienced JEE experts? When you enroll for a Crash Course, you stand a chance of attending lectures given by JEE coaching experts, who know the ins and outs of one of the toughest examinations in the world. What’s more, you are equipped with the best methods and techniques to tackle both problem areas and overall challenges pertaining to JEE
|1. Sets & Relation||4||8|
|3. Complex no||6||12|
|4. Quadratic Equation||2||4|
|5. Binomial Theorem & Its Application||4||8|
|6. Matrices & Determinant||3||6|
|7. Permutation & Combination||4||8|
|9. Sequence & Series||5||10|
|10. Mathematical Induction||1||2|
|12. Co-ordinate Geometry||20||40|
|13. 3-D Geometry||5||10|
|16. Continuity & Differentiability||6||12|
|18. Application of Differentiation||6||12|
|19. Indefinite Integral||8||16|
|20. Definite Integral||6||12|
|21. Application of Integration||2||4|
|22. Differential Equation & Its Application||6||12|
|1. VECTOR ALGEBRA & BASIC MATHEMATICAL TOOLS||2||4|
|2. RECTILINEAR MOTION||4||8|
|3. PROJECTILE MOTION||3||6|
|4. RELATIVE MOTION||3||6|
|5. NEWTONS LAWS OF MOTION||5||10|
|7. WORK ,POWER &ENERGY||5||10|
|8. CIRCULAR MOTION||4||8|
|9. CENTRE OF MASS||6||12|
|10. ROTATIONAL DYNAMICS||8||16|
|11. FLUID MECHANICS||6||12|
|12. SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTION||4||8|
|14. SOUND WAVES||5||10|
|15. WAVE OPTICS||4||8|
|16. GEOMETRICAL OPTICS||8||16|
|19. PROPERTIES OF MATTER||4||8|
|22. CURRENT ELECTRICITY||8||16|
|23. MAGNETIC EFFECT OF CURRENT||6||12|
|25. ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION||4||8|
|26. ALTERNATING CURRENT||3||6|
|27. PHOTOELECTRIC EFFECT||4||8|
|28. BOHR MODEL||4||8|
|30. NUCLEAR PHYSICS||3||6|
|31. RADIO ACTIVITY||3||6|
|32. SEMICONDUCTOR PHYSICS||7||14|
|1. Mole Concept||3||4|
|2. Acid-Base Titration||3||6|
|3. Redox Reaction||1||2|
|4. Gaseous State||2||4|
|7. Atomic Structure||3||6|
|8. Chemical Bonding||4||8|
|9. Chemical Equilibrium||1||2|
|10. Ionic Equilibrium||1||2|
|12. Chemical Kinetic||2||4|
|13. Solution and Colligative Properties||2||4|
|14. Solid State||2||4|
|15. Surface Chemistry||1||2|
|16. General Organic Chemistry|
|19. Alkyl Halides|
|20. Alcohols and Ethers|
|21. Aldehydes and Ketones|
|22. Carboxylic Acids and their Derivatives|
|24. Carbohydrates, Amino Acids and Polymers|
|25. Aromatic Compounds|
|26. Qualitative Analysis||2||4|
|27. Transition Elements and Co-ordination Chemistry||2||4|
|28. Periodic Table and Representative Elements||2||4|
|30. Nuclear Chemistry||1||2|
|31. Environmental Chemistry||1||2|
“Asquare Truly believe in nourishing students potential"