ONE YEAR PROGRAMME For 12th Pass Out
Course is specially designed for most competitive and prestigious Medical Entrance Exams of the INDIA like JEE Main & Advanced and other state Engineering Exams.
The course is conducted by highly experienced faculty team. Course contains exhaustive classroom coaching fortified with Mock Tests, Practice assignments. Well researched study material is backed with huge and important question bank.
XII Passed Candidates
This courses are in two phases:
- In phase one candidates are done up with the syllabus and will be provided module of each chapter and all the exercises will be done and with query session
- From initial stage only we teach our student to think logically and analytically to solve questions
- The syllabus included is of XI-XII with a glimpse of XII syllabus twice.
- In phase-2 candidates are done up with the portion and boards practice and trained for AIASCTS (ALL INDIA ASQUARE CLASSES TEST SERIES) full JEE Main & Advanced based and will be training for AIIMS GK and JIPMER ENGLISH.
- This is how 2 courses are completed.
Facilities by the institute to the candidate are:-
- Library with availability of faculty
- Proper modules
- Question bank
- Proper personal attention
- Reference book.
- Hostel, pick and drop service is also available as per candidates requirement.
Schedule for the candidates:-
- Classes are normally held 4/5 days in a week and 6 hours duration per day normally.
These classes are conducted to clarify concepts (fundamentals as well as of JEE Main & Advanced level) From this institute students can get strong support and proper guidance by highly qualified trainer to crack their competitive exams.