BE / B-TECH / B-ARCH
- BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (BE):-
- Bachelor of engineering is the degree for UG engineering students its of four to five year degree of graduation as an engineer. A B.E. has a greater emphasis on technical engineering aspects, for example, electronics and electrical circuits, than the B.Sc. However, topics covered in B.E. can overlap with B.Sc.
- A Bachelor of Engineering degree will usually beundertaken in one field of engineering, which is sometimes noted in the degree postnominals, as in BE(Aero) or BEng(Elec).
- In India, the Bachelor of Engineering degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of engineering study and research.Institutes of national importance, like Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and National Institute of Technology (NIT), offer Bachelor of Technology (B-Tech) degree since the courses they offer are exclusively engineering related.
- Some Indian universities, mainly private institutes which are affiliated to regional universities, offer engineering degree under the name of Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng); but whichever name is used, the degree course follows the standard curriculum laid down by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the University Grants Commission (India) (UGC).
- It is goal of to create a research base of information desk to develop expertise and facilities for conducting training programmes for people from industries and other institutions.
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY:(B-TECH)
B-Tech is Information Technology meets the computational needs of business with an emphasis on technology.
- The exponential growth of user expectations and the increasing workload has created immense requirements for the professionals in the field of Information technology.
- The course focuses on complete software development life cycle, database system, knowledge discovery with judicious blend of technical skills.
- Graduates after doing this program get placed in organizations like Google, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Cisco, Intel, Samsung R&D, Honeywell, Deloitte, etc.
Objective of doing this is:-
B-TECH graduate will be able to:
- Demonstrate technical competence to work in IT sector
- Analyze, design, and provide solutions to professional needs
- Pursue higher studies, carry out research and development in evolving technologies, and demonstrate professionalism
- Engage in life-long learning, communicate effectively, and exhibit leadership skills
- Demonstrate sensitivity towards ethical and environmental issues, and social responsibilities
BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE:-(B-ARCH)
- Bachelor of Architecture, B. Arch is a five year graduate program in Architecture, design and structure of building covering the sociological, systematic and environmental aspects
- The subjects for the Bachelor of Architecture include Mathematics, CADD, Urban Economics and Sociology History of Architecture and Interior Design etc.
- Architecture is a profession for the people who have talents in artistic and aesthetic.
- There is always a demand for good architects so as to utilize the entire construction space in building projects.
- In the present scenario, architects are essential to plan and carry out building projects and to find solution for the problems related to this field.
WELFARE FOR STUDENTS IS:-
- Building projects and real estate is one of the largest sectors of investment in our economy; hence the profession is also getting recognitions and further career opportunities.
Can Apply knowledge of Computing, mathematics , science and Engineering to solve engineering problems.
- Can Identify , formulate and analyse complex engineering problems reaching solutions.
- Could Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design systems that meet the specified needs with cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- Can Use research based knowledge and methods to provide valid solutions to complex problems.
- Could create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern IT tools to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- Apply reasoning to assess societal, health, safety and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to professional engineering practice.
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in societal, and environmental contexts and demonstrate the need for sustainable development.
- Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities.
- Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse multidisciplinary teams.
ASQURE TRUELY BELIEVE IN NOURISHING STUDENTS POTENTIAL